Thursday, September 4, 2008

Is Manchester after all..


Ayuntamiento de Manchester


After a few weeks of uncertainty my 1st destination in UK will be Manchester after all. I do hope for Manchester at first when I was thinking of going to UK and I guess is has decided it will be Manchester to start with. Well i guess is a sweet time to go Manchester now with their all time famous Red Devils @ Man Utd and their upcoming and rising Manchester City FC that just been taken over by multi-billionaire Arab sheiks aka Mr Moneybags aka Sheikh Munsoor bin Zayed al Nahyan and he is just 38 years old this year. Guess football will only get more interesting in Manchester. haha

Casas De Manchester
Manchester Library


A brief info about Manchester are as follow Manchester is a city and metropolitan borough of Greater Manchester, England. Manchester was granted city status in 1853. It has a population of 458,100, and lies at the centre of the wider Greater Manchester Urban Area, which has a population of 2,240,230,the United Kingdom's third largest conurbation. Manchester has the second largest urban zone in the UK and the fourteenth most populated in Europe.Forming part of the English Core Cities Group, often described as the second city of the UK, and the "Capital of the North",Manchester today is a centre of the arts, the media, higher education and commerce. In a poll of British business leaders published in 2006, Manchester was regarded as the best place in the UK to locate a business. A report commissioned by Manchester Partnership, published in 2007, showed Manchester to be the "fastest-growing city" economically. It is the third most visited city in the United Kingdom by foreign visitors.Manchester was the host of the 2002 Commonwealth Games, and among its other sporting connections are its two Premier League football teams, Manchester United and Manchester City.
Trafford Centre Manchester


I m just so excited about the whole thing and hopefully I will have time of my life over there although there are plenty of things in M'sia especially PENANG that i will feel hard to let go but "a man has to do what he has to do".



Manchester

Chinatown Manchester


No matter what it will be a hell of experience for me over there. Oh yea Daniel Ng if you are reading this we are going to explore that place k when I m settled down lol...
And I might just bump into this few guys while I m doing my business and they standing beside me doing their business too. If that happens I m definately going to peek at them Wah Ha Ha..


c.Ronaldo

w.Rooney

Robinho

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home