Friday, September 12, 2008

Friendship come in Half a Dozen

Well a friend of my complained that in my blog I write everything except for things thats about me. To be honest my life at the moment quite dull as I m just waiting for that DAY to come before I leave for Manchester. Here I would like to take an opportunity to share with you ppl about the friends that I had in my life. Of course all this years I have met alot of people and if I have my chance I would like to write about every single one of them. This group of friends I been mixing very closely for the past 2 years , we are like "lok kor chi tau mong" even though we do have our own life but most of the time we are together through thicks and thins or should I say through fats and thins. 6 of us are so different and so alike that the same time. I m very glad that I bumped into this few ppl at this junction of my life.




Name : Jim Teoh Chia Ern
Codename : The Flirter
Status : Complicated
Location : Newcastle , Australia
Wiener size : Large
Breast size : A cup

I hardly know this guy till I m in F6 when we were in the same class, before that I just Hi and Bye with him when we met and all I know about him back then was his dad owns Lee Hoe but now i know everything about him *grins* . Like what his code name says he is the Flirter in our group even though he always defence himself by saying " I m just being friendly" but all of us in the group knows you flirt alot Jim but is ok because you dont have any ill intention. He flirts with style mind you. I had some serious controversy with him during F6 just because of a girl , we even " fang min" during that time, looking back at those time I felt I m so silly because no matter how i put it I m the one at fault . I m really sorry about that and I m glad that incident didnt tear us apart instead it brings us closer. We did alot of crazy things together and spending plenty of time together which I enjoy it. We even hop into a bus and went to KL just to attend a workshop on "How to Run a Restaurant" that quit costly and we were the youngest participant over there back then we were just 18 years old and our names and interview even came out in Star newspaper ,BUSINESS SECTION !!! Jim still remembers what you say during that time ? His easy going personality makes him "yang kin yan ngoi , ceh kin ceh coi" even I m jealous at times but thats Jim for you. I would like to thank you for our friendship and all those wonderful times together.




Name : Teh See Khoon
Codename : The Menace
Status : In a relationship
Location : Penang, Malaysia
Wiener size : He claim that it is large but very doubtful
Breast size : B cup

I know See Khoon since we were F1 I think . He is always the person you look for when some michevious things happend. He is very creative mind you, he can come out with alot of crazy ideas just to pull a prank on ppl. Well he get to taste his own medicine when during a camp in Brother's Bungalow he was stripped naked and hang to a pole during a wet and windy night, how does that feel ? Thats how he get his codename The Menace because he likes to get himself into trouble. See Khoon showed me places to get good food and he is literally my partner in crime when comes to food and he really can eat alot, much more compared to me , he always like to shoot me " you ah nice to see nia but hor cannot use mia, eat a little already tarik hand brake". Once mentioned about See Khoon the first thing come into ppl mind is TROUBLE. He is a LEGEND in the league of trouble making. He had torn Muet script, he had argued with teachers, he had stolen life jacket from plane, he had ppl gang banged , he had treat ppl eat disgusting stuff but of all thing his most famous trick is to ............................................................................................. during a sch trip. The details of his most famous act are not proper to be posted in the blog ,thats how extreme it is. Anyhow See Khoon thank you for everything and I really mean EVERYTHING and I hope you shall and will forgive for all those not so nice moments of me when we were together.



Name : Winson Tan Wei Yeong
Codename : The Joker
Status : Single and Available
Location : Tasmania , Australia
Wiener size : XTRA large (handle with care)
Breast size : C cup

Wei Yeong, I think I know you since we were F1 but at that time we are not that close. We only get intimate after I finished my F6 when we spends plenty of time together and I really mean PLENTY . He is the Joker in our group , he practically can make extremely funny jokes on anything at anytime and he is natural with it. Always make of us laugh till we are out of breath. He is the one that introduce us to one of our lepaking spot , Burger stall by the Jelutong post office , they definately serve of the best burger around. He is the guy that accompany me the most, the reason are simple because we are the only 2 person in our group without girlfriend so I guess that make us a lonely couple. Haha. I dont know why he dont have a GF ,I mean he is a marvelous guy and damn great person to be with. I m sure whoever be with him will definately have a time of her life. Oh yea, he has damn good memory on things and events , I mean HELL OF MEMORY , he can remember clearly what you said, what happened, what you wear and even how many rice you have eaten, thats COOL right ? So most of us cant actually lie in front of him because he remember it all. To all the girls out there that want his contact feel free to ask from me, I m more than glad to give and introduce to you such great guy. Yeong thanks for everything and I sincerely hope that you will finish off what you started with style and enjoy your life in Australia, is freaking Australia after all, you have snow,kangaroo,hot asian australian chicks and plenty of booze and weeds over there.



Name : Yeoh Keng Liang
Codename: The Shooter
Status : In a relationship
Location : Penang , Malaysia
Wiener size : Medium large
Breast size : AA cup (only 2 mosquitoes bites can be seen)

He is my classmate for quite alot of years from F1 till F5 . A very quiet and timid person but when he shoot at you is RIGHT ON the spot and kill you instantly. He hardly speaks but when he speaks is like shooting an arrow through you and burn it. He is quite humourous by saying things out of topic and from nowhere. One thing we will always remember him is that he like to ask string of questions such as when asking him out he will ask "Go where ah ?" then "What time going ?" , "Go there do what ah ?" "There got what so special ?" "Who else going ah?" after asking you all those question and you reply him then he will tell you this
" Like that ah , I dont feel like going la" Pek Chek lo...No matter what he is a very good person and a very caring BF. He will help you out when you need him without asking much question, thats strange huh since he is the type like to ask alot of question. He always claimed that he is one always eat "dead cat" no matter what happen but I dont think so cause I m the one who always eat "dead cat" . Oh yea when he play football time you can pek chek till die because he will carry and dribble the ball VERY slowly like slow motion like that. Anyway Bu thanks alot for everything and hope you will be a very famous and honourable lawyer one day.



Name : Lau Soon Ping
Codename : The Playboy/ PPK King
Status : Unknown
Location : Penang , Malaysia
Wiener size : Medium large
Breast size : AA cup (Mosquitoes bites too)

Mr.Lau here is a very famous Playboy I would say he is the different type of Playboy because he really loves the girl that he go after too but the problem is that he simply loves QUITE alot of girls. I have to admit he really treats the person he loves very well and really care for them. Get close with him cause we stays nearby and we were classmate in F6 but I think he is the one that spend the least time with all of us because he is also known as PPK King aka Pang Poi Ki Ong , well we never blame him for PPKing us even though he always came out with lame excuse such as "My dad ask me buy newspaper", "I need to cut grass" , "My uncle wedding" , "My auntie just gave birth" , "My car just broke down", "My mum birthday" and etc, seriously I do think he can write a book on "1001 Excuses for PPK" and I m sure he can come out with the 1001 excuses. Ping we knew it when you give excuse but we dont mind because we know you have alot of girls that you need to attend to so we do understand your situation. Too bad I never be able to learn anything from him in caring and loving girls thats why till today I never had any GF *sigh*. Ping is a family man, to him no matter what family must come first and I really respect you for that. Well thanks for everything Ping even though you never introduce any girl to me but is ok because I would never ever able to take care of them like you do. Oh yea , he is against Pre-Marital SEX , so girls that wanna get lucky with him before marriage is totally out of question.




Name : Saw Liang Wei
Codename : The Fucker
Status : Single , Available and FUCKING desperate ..haha
Location : Penang , Msia soon Manchester, UK
Wiener size
: Discreet but suspected small
Breast size : DD cup (DD = Double difficulty)

Thats me just in case you don't know. I have nothing to write about myself so I just post up my picture. Why my codename is The Fucker ? because I fuck at everything.
















Ps. All the postings above are simply my opinion so please dont not let it effect your judgement on them when you get to know them but no matter what they are a bunch of cool and great ppl to hang around with and I bet my last dollar on it.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At September 12, 2008 at 1:02 AM , Blogger sir Simply saw {sSs} said...

why the picture cannot upload de ?
i use mozilla can see but use internet explorer cannot see..
any advice ?

 
At September 12, 2008 at 3:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what picture kenot upload??
im using internet explorer..i can c all the pic wat...

 
At September 12, 2008 at 4:42 AM , Blogger Victor said...

Try to refresh refresh and refresh...
Sometime explorer got problem le..

 
At September 12, 2008 at 5:25 AM , Blogger Winson said...

Thanks for that SAW... It's always nice to be with you... I appreciate your friendship for my life and also i will never remember what you told me... Really... Thanks.. and Good Luck!! all the best...

 
At September 12, 2008 at 9:42 AM , Blogger sir Simply saw {sSs} said...

oh if can see all the pic good la..
wah haha

 
At September 12, 2008 at 9:47 AM , Blogger sir Simply saw {sSs} said...

Quoted from winson
"also i will never remember what you told me... Really... Thanks.. "

wtf you will never remember what i told you ? i taught u have sipeh good memory 1

 
At September 14, 2008 at 4:40 AM , Blogger Winson said...

It is because what you told mostly is.... Understand yourself lo... Haha...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home