Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Life in Manchester

Sorry for not updating bout myself for so long, live in Manchester is tiring for me so most of the times i m quite tired, and I didnt have any laptop or internet conection yet so you ppl wont be seeing me on9.. Well i m just waiting for my xmas sales before getting my laptop because it would be cheaper then , and my boss is getting internet connection in a week or 2 so i guess u will see me on9 more often next month or perhaps December, till then just dont forget bout me and my blog...

Ok live in Manchester are cool although tiring for me, ppl here are generally very friendly and not rasict as Manchester is a metropolitian.. When i first reached, weather was acceptable and cooling, but now is start to get freaking cold as winter approaching, outside should be around 6C now as i m typing and at night it can go till 1-3C , so is a new experience for me..

Most of the time here I m in the kitchen working, so hardly had any time to explore still so not much thing I can share with your ppl. So i will just blog about my working place for today.

I worked in Sayuri Noodle & Rice Bar in Friendship Inn, 353 Wilslow road..Well I got alot of bosses , in fact I m the only worker there so fucking hell most of thing I have to do...haha..No choice la but nvm pasal boss quite nice to me, both main boss from Penang eh so treating me alright..In fact I dont have any chance to miss Pg food as they always cook good pg food for all of us like Char koay Teow, Char Hor Fun, Bak Kut Teh, Rendang, Wantan Mee n etc and the best thing it doesnt cost me anything...

Friendship Inn is a very huge old time type of pub can seats around 300pax indoor & outdoor, and the decorations are very cosy type and you can see alot of old Manchester City photos hanging by the wall..A very good place to hang out but too bad not a popular choice among students as students prefer funkier n modern pub/club..So I miss alot of chances to see those hot students in mini skirts even though the weather in so FUCKING cold...So I wonder spring time what they going to wear...haha

I hope that everybody is doing ok and do keep me inform if there is anything special or updates in your life.. My uk number is +44791 666 4507 or 0791 666 4507 for ppl in uk...
Do realise 666 in my number ? because i m so devilish...Wah ha ha

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 26, 2008 at 8:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi..since u came across my mind jz now, so i passed by to drop a few words and have a look at ur life there. Well, glad to see that u are doing well. So, all the best n wish to see u on Msn more often. :)

 
At November 26, 2008 at 2:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i m glad u dropped by

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home