Friday, September 26, 2008

Life in the UK

After few days of travelling by plane , tube , bus and cab and plenty of walking, finally i m settle down at my require destination , MANCHESTER..

My journey started from my house who i need to rush to the airport because i fall asleep the night before, lucky to make the flights thanks to WX, is nice waking up to a call from a sweet voice..Is good that I have to rush because it left out alot of moments to get emotional. My friends Soon Ping,Bu and Kim didnt manage to make it to send me off because they overslept, they spend the night before with me thou, Sorry guys for not being able to see u all because the flight really taking off soon.

Reach Bangkok in less than 1 and half hours. Nothing special over there just that one of the officer checked my passport for its genuinelity before my flight to London. It seems that he only checks Asian country passport, discrimination ? perhaps...

Reach Hearthow Airport at 1830 local time, met a quite strict Clerance Officer so he sent me for Medical check up which cost me around 3 hours of my precious time for resting, is a long journey from BKK to London mind you.

After that, take the Tube to a hostel near Buckingham Palace, reach around 2245 was damn tired by then so i just took a bath then just rest in my room.Nothing special happened as i was too tired to roam around.

Morning wake up, eat some breakfast then clean myself up then while on my way to the coach station stop by Sainsbury supermarket, bought 5 blueberry donuts for £0.69 only , is even cheaper here compared to Malaysia. Then went to the coach station and bought a coach ticket to Manchester . Sit for 5 hours from London to Manchester . When I reach Manchester I took a cab to my destination "Friendship Inn Pub" , not only the name sounds awesome the atmosphere are superb , I think this place are simply the best and none of the pub in Msia can beat it. It is classy and cosy at the same time.

Had a tour around the place when I reach then arounf 2130 my boss fetch me back to my accomodation, the room was huge ,is even bigger than my current room in Msia but the place is a lil dirty thou, but my boss telling me that we will be moving to a better place in 2 weeks time. For now i just have to bear with it.

Bought some shampoo and stuff, the shampoo only cost £0.65 , pls try to find one in Malaysia with this price, then bought pillows and DUVET, duvet is a blanket, ppl here dunno what is a blanket. Reach home, bath then rest d ..Was tired from the journey from London to Manchester.

Wake up in the morning, my boss took me for a tour around Manchester before heading to our Friendship Inn Pub.It was a hectic session for lunch, my boss asked me to take an hour break so here am I blogging for all my friends out there. Everything is alright here so dont worry.

Oh yea, the people in UK especially in London and Manchester are very friendly and superbly nice , I heard that in other places they tend to be racist because they are more close minded. Will update you all when I visit those places. Liverpool is actually the poorest place in England with more than 60% of the populations are living on Public Funds of around £65 a week.

Just for your info, Manchester is actually the largest Education Hub in Europe, around my place there are more than 50K students studying and living here. I had alot of eyes cleansing over here but too bad there are alot of entau ba here too so I don't think I will have any chance but you just never know.

Thats all for now, I will try to update as often as possible till I get a laptop so do drop by and support my blog ok...

Cheers to ppl in Malaysia and UK

Labels:

4 Comments:

At September 27, 2008 at 8:36 AM , Blogger Winson said...

saw... it's good to get to see u blogging and tell us ur condition over there.. how nice.. tell me your hp there next time. haha..

 
At September 28, 2008 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Victor said...

Apa ini?
Saw, u created a scene b4 u fly kah?
Mahai...wher is the pregnant story?
Bluff me la....cb
Everyone so concern bout u wit the story...
KNN!!

 
At September 29, 2008 at 9:00 AM , Blogger sir Simply saw {sSs} said...

why cant u keep a secret jin wei ?
it is not suppose to let any1 know k...
is a SECRET
knn
i bo bluff u k

 
At September 29, 2008 at 9:52 PM , Blogger Winson said...

wat pregnant story? Any girls pregnant around here... Saw, u damn f***ing no responsible la like that... TIU U SAW.... HAHA...Peace V '.' V

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home