Friday, September 19, 2008

Things in PG that i will miss, rindunya

Tik tok tik tok , time passes by and is getting nearer to that day. In fact it just days before my departure. Of course there are plenty of things i will miss in Pg but somehow I have decided to choose "The Road Not Taken " , a famous poem by Robert Frost and I know most of you still remember it because you are FORCE to learn it in secondary school English Literature. Here is the poem just for your eyes to enjoy.


The Road Not Taken

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
5

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same
10

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back
15

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
20

Robert Lee Frost (March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963) was an American poet. He is highly regarded for his realistic depictions of the rural life and his command of American colloquial speech.His work frequently employed themes from the early 1900s rural life in New England, using the setting to examine complex social and philosophical themes. A popular and often-quoted poet, Frost was honored frequently during his lifetime, receiving four Pulitzer Prizes. OMG Robert Lee Frost had the same birthday as me although more than hundred years ahead , lol I wonder will I die the same date as him ? Is yet to be revealed.

Well I think I have chosen the road that less traveled by and will it made all the difference in the end ? I guess you will to wait till the day I mati only you will know. So what are the things in Pg that I will miss when i m gone ?


1. Food
Come on who can deny that we have the best and most varieties of food in Pg. You can find food from the cheapest to the most expensive, from cleanest to the dirtiest , from the most delicious to most disgusting and you can find it all in this tiny island. Among my favourite food that i will miss is ...

a. Burger Special beside Jelutong Post Office , they serve the best burger around
b. Pasembur at Northam Beach Cafe , thick and nice gravy but a lil expensive
c. Sister's Char Koay Teow , because afternoon session eh 'sister' is my god grandma
d. Koay Teow basah near to Snake Temple , Malay version of Char Koay Teow
e. Set Dinner at Mizi Bistro in New World Park, Mr. Ahmad Tarmizi serves the best bargain in town and the best fushion food
f. JL Steamboat at Nagore Road, good atmosphere good food good service, definately more value for money compared to Golden BBQ or Town Steamboat
g. Ikan Bakar near Queensbay roundabout, good seafood with reasonable price
h. Roti Bah Kua at Chai Leng Park's "Wai Sek Kai", really the best in PG

2. Places of hangout
Here are few places that I normally hang out with my friends to TALK COCK, chor tai di, kap lui , watch football and etc..
a. Greenlane McD
b. Sg. Dua McD
c. Jelutong Post Office burger stall
d. New World Park's Starbucks
e. Tunas in Farlim
f. Northam Beach Cafe
g. Queensbay Mall Asics


3. People
Well the list mention are people still in PG those who left d I dont think you still miss me lo. I have great fun and adventure with these people.
a. My partners in Crime, See Khoon , Soon Ping , Bu and occasionaly Kim and KKV
b. My kapsiau fren, WX i will miss you alot ALOT alot ALOT
c. My crushes, haha this 1 I wont mention mia...
d. My students, I WILL MISS ALL OF YOU GUYS and GIRLS
e. MY family members and etc

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home