Sunday, October 5, 2008

How men changed after marriage

The Love Word:


After 6 weeks : I looo-ve you, I love you, I love you


After 6 months : Of course I love you


After 6 years : GOD, if I didn't love you , then why did I marry you ?





Back from Work:


After 6 weeks : Honey, I'm home !


After 6 months : I'm BACK


After 6 years : Have you cooked yet ?





Phone Ringing:


After 6 weeks : Baby , somebody wants you on the phone


After 6 months : Here , it's for you


After 6 years : ANSWER THE PHONE, DAM IT !!!





Cooking:


After 6 weeks : I never knew food could taste so good !


After 6 months : What are we having for dinner tonight ?


After 6 years : DUMPLING AGAIN ??





New Dress:


After 6 weeks : Wow, you look like an angel in that dress.


After 6 months : You brought a new dress again ?


After 6 years : How much did THAT cost me ?





TV:


After 6 weeks : Baby , what would you like us to watch tonight ?


After 6 months : I like this movie.


After 6 years : I'm going to watch PIRATES play, if you're not in the mood , go to bed, I can stay up by myself !





Making Love:


After 6 weeks : Baby, I want you tonight


After 6 months : Lets make another baby, my mum just called !!!


After 6 years : Please MOVE over to your side, I'm suffocating here !!!!








Well well well , how true is those situations ? anyone who have married for 6 years mind to share with me your personal experience ?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home