Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Shall I or Shall I not ?

I m sure you ppl have at least heard of people like Raja Petra Kamarudin or widely known as RPK or perhaps even Namewee famous for his 'Negarakuku' song even if you didnt idolize them. So what do both of them have in common ? they simply are brave enough to speaks out the truth and expose the EPIDEMIC that strikes us from inside out in our beloved country. RPK does it by writing while Namewee does it through songs.

To be honest I havent really been following up with news in Msia since I m here in Manchester especially on the political scene but I m sure nothing much have changed as the going goes "leopard never changes its spot" . DSAI who once I thought could cure this EPIDEMIC only turn out to be a roadside medicine seller who promises EVERYTHING but achieve NOTHING in fact is very dissapointing.

While maybe I m here maybe for only 2 months but I have learned alot on what does 1st class country really means and how things can improve back in our country.Where everyone are treated almost equally, how everyone can get everything they deserve , how corruption can be minimized and how Barack Obama can be the President of America. I know i might be naive to think that Msia can be the elite country in the world but I do have faith with people of Msia, I believe that one day and the day are not far away that we can be the role model of the world.

I know there is no perfect country in this world but what we can do is at least to make it a better country for everyone to live in. I m not writing about special rights of certain race but what I want just a better place for everyone. Is that wrong ? no I dont think so. I might not be as holy or saint as Jesus but I m sure that I m not wrong in wanting a better country.

You don't really make everyone life better by banning the sales of alcohol or perhaps by banning Yoga practice , you just make a laughing stock of yourself by doing that.

What I m trying to say that we all should stand together to build our country into a much better and peaceful place to live in. Shall we try to change the situation in our country ? WE SHOULD AND WE WILL.

I m always interested to be involve with politics directly or indirectly, Shall I or Shall I not get involve with it ? is always a question in my mind. Perhaps you should too. It would be nice to have a few old friends or schoolmates sitting around inside the Parliment.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At November 26, 2008 at 6:30 PM , Blogger Winson said...

yea... you please join politics.. I will be supporting you too...

 
At November 26, 2008 at 8:59 PM , Blogger cesckun said...

i would reject or oppose or your ideas..but this i wont oppose..join politics...i will follow you

 
At November 27, 2008 at 1:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hell yeah!
join the politics!
u have my vote..!
datuk bandar...

 
At November 27, 2008 at 3:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

siapa datuk bandar pula ?
diu i wanna be prime minister mia

 
At November 27, 2008 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Victor said...

I support u all the way, Saw..
It is good that we still hav our voices heard in the House...
I will join too if my future condition allow me to..

All the best..

 
At November 28, 2008 at 5:58 AM , Blogger Kenny Teoh You Chuan said...

SAW..you run for PM i cast my vote for you..and my father, mother, grandfather, great grandfather or even the roadside uncle selling medicine to vote for u..

I wish u all the best over there SAW.i really hope to see u soon..

 
At November 29, 2008 at 2:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you every1 for ur support...
i hope to see u all real soon too..in the mean time just take care and make full use of ur life

 
At December 18, 2008 at 5:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

u should...
u must...
but...
keep ur words always...
treat everyone equally...
BUT
dun touch permanent n old clarified issues such as (ketuan..etc),
go go go,
BANGSA MALAYSIA
(i will support u)

 
At January 5, 2009 at 5:38 PM , Blogger M@rK said...

Lol... It would be nice to have a few old friends or schoolmates sitting around inside the Parliment... I'll see you on that...

oh btw, if you're in London, go and listen to the parliamentary debates, it's free to go in, and you can stay as long or as short as you want... and listen to how they speak, unlike our MP's in Dewan Rakyat...

btw, say hi to Nor Mohamed Yaakob for me...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home