Monday, March 2, 2009

My lifeless life

It been months since I came over to the United Kingdom, nothing changed about me I guess, still the same old Saw everybody knows and remember. Haha means still the Saw some ppl loves and some ppl hates. I know I promised to update my blog as frequent as possible but looking back the reason i didnt update my blog not because I m lazy it just that I got nothing to blog about in other words I had a boring life here. Every week is almost routine to me and honestly I m not enjoying bit of it even though I m in UK. Here is how my everyday goes just to let u ppl know how routine my life is....

1000 : Wake up and clean myself, might eat some biscuits or breads as light breakfast
1100 : Head to my working place
1115 : Starts working (i eat my breakfast,lunch,dinner along this time i guess )
2230 : Off from work (sometimes might finish later depending on last orders)
2300 : Reach home and clean up
2330 : Watch some movies and online
0100 : Sleeping time

there it goes my schedule for 6 days a week. Now you can see how routine it is,is almost next to no life

well i got a day off in a week but normally on my off day I would just get extra rest, clean my rooms and do my laundry. Hardly go out on my off day except to buy things are simply walk around Manchester.

So basically is not that I don't want to update my blog is just nothing to blog about...hahaha...
I have to admit Saw dont really like to go through this kind of life thats why Saw going to make a change and YES HE CAN

thats all for now..Saw will see you all when he see you

ps. I love Teh See Khoon

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 5, 2009 at 12:26 PM , Blogger cesckun said...

i love you to saw

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home