Thursday, April 2, 2009

a message from a friend

Dear Saw,

I read about your "routine" life in UK. I realised that you have become slightly negative and going against "life". What happen ? Is it because the work over there tires you? Or is it that you have lost your dream? I do wanna hear from you !!

It is at this point of time that you start to appreciate what u have in life and hold on to your dreams. It is this time where life test your patience and how persevere are u in your dreams.. SO what is your dream currently?

Start reading SAW !! i know at this point of time, your motivation is low. I have been thru that before. But think about it, life is not that meaningless.HEY!!! U R IN LONDON OK !!! GET A LIFE !!!

WORK YOUR WAY UP TO THE TOP !! start planning what;s your ambition there. Are u gonna change the job soon ? when is your contract gonna end? What's your next step gonna be.

Life aren't stagnant. It keeps going. AND SO MUST WE ! life here in NUS is as BORING and LIFELESS is i wanna think it that way. 2 students just committed suicide in NTU due to stress and pressure. BUT, there are unlimited opportunity to learn and grow as well.

KEEP learning and keep growing SAW ! i'm looking forward to seeing u at the top. stay positive and climb the ladder of success. ALL THE BEST !


i m deeply touched about this message from a friend of my, so come look whats wrong with Saw ? i was in Manchester having my routine life and I decided to break it and head for London,Oh my how wrong could it be at the moment..Expenses are baldy high and at the moment i just having a part time job that barely cover my expenses.
anyway back to the article , have i lost my dreams ? am i being negative and going against life ? or am i simply exhausted ? honestly i think i simply go back to what Saw used to be in the 1st place, negative,self-centred, selfish,lazy and etc that u can think of...UK doesnt change me thats what I am i guess,just that conditions in UK bring it out again just like Naruto who reveal the nine tails fox when he is being cornered.

Talking about dream, whats my dream again ? maybe is my stupid mistake..I come to uk with 1 dream and 1 dream only thats is to earn enough £££ and go back to Malaysia to prove to that particular girl that Saw can make it in life too, just because my dad doesnt owns chains of shop Saw cant make it in life. Maybe i was dead wrong since the beginning as I realise this girl isnt worth it after all, i guess from there i m lost..Why would i waste my time on such a girl when there are so many nice people and women around me ? Maybe because of attachment,i simply cant let go of the grudge that i hold inisde me, some of u might think i m bullshitting again but it doesnt matter.I know i m telling the truth.

Anyway i think i should do some deepthinking and organise back my life,life isnt a bed of roses but it also definately not a dump of bullshit.

To my this friend I thank you for your concern and I shall and I will be right back on track. TQ you chuan

Labels:

4 Comments:

At April 2, 2009 at 4:10 AM , Blogger Winson said...

hey SAW,

it's long since the last time that we have actually met. but it's still freshly in my mind of course. Actually, you are the 1st friend who called me to go for a dream that i shouldn't be. You are the one who tell me that "You have the chance that everyone wants it, but you doesn't wants it?". You make me feel that i really to get a life and also pursue at least an achievement in life. You told me that "life is about enjoyment, sex, booze and weeds" that's the last sms you send to me.

But what happened now? It looks like you have been teared apart from who actually you are. And I doesn't wants to see that happens. You'll remain the same for all of us. It is usual that you bear grudge after you felt that the girl is not worth it after so long you have been motivated by her. Well, I just had this situations few times more than you. And i do actually felt that my world is falling and tear apart. But my PROMISE, my desire, my faith and lastly my FRIENDS kept me alive. I surely need to thank them for sure. And this situation will surely applys to you. I know that it is not easy to recover from there, but YOU ARE SAW LIANG WEI. what's harder for you. Nothing. Actually there are, but i doesn't want to mention it here thou..

I really want to see the old SAW with his really itchy mouth and "pelik" behaviour. I miss that. And another thing, you are always not alone, you'll have our trust, faith and lastly our ever lasting friendship with you. TRUST US.

YOU'LL SUCCEED...

Cheers,
Mr.Anoymous

P.S: We are not robots, humans have feeling.

 
At April 2, 2009 at 4:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmph...taking some time to read 3 article wrote by 3person. As i'm type of person tht hard to show i care since i dont, i got on simple question. Saw when are u going to come back pg?

 
At May 11, 2009 at 6:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

two words are true

Attachment=Suffering

we definitely can't avoid it because its a written fact within the Life journal but then again we can always 'improvise' can't we?

stay cool and stay strong, no matter how it goes, at the end i wish you would be able to utter 'I'm glad i have gone through it' ;)

 
At May 25, 2009 at 4:45 PM , Blogger sir Simply saw {sSs} said...

thansk for all the lovely comments, i guess the moment i m writing this i m heading the right path..
to mr.anonymous
IMPROVISE oh man how could i ever forget that term, i shall and will improvise

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home