Monday, April 27, 2009

The Most Beautiful Rainbow I Ever Seen

Was coming down from bus and plan to get something to eat for my dinner then I look up the sky and saw this most amazing rainbow of all time in my life so far. Is too bad that I dont have any better camera with me as I only used my mobile camera function to snap it but honestly it look so much better in real as it look like its really glowing, its cool



The first picture was taken at 1945 while the last one was taken at 1955, it just show us that in life if you hestitate or think too much the most beautiful thing that might happened in your life might just slip through your grasp.

DO NOT LET YOUR DREAMS SLIP THROUGH YOUR HANDS and most important never ever let anyone important to u go, you will regret it for sure.

Look around you,appreciate the people around you and you shall be appreciated

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home