Thursday, June 4, 2009

MAN BOOBS !!! either u love them or you hate them

Ok i know this is kinda sick stuff to talk about but hey I am proud of my man boobs.To those who doesnt know whats a man boobs is you will definately have a clear picture after you finish reading all this.As obesity rate going up each year you wont be suprise to see more and more men with man boobs as man boobs is sort of like excessive lump of fats in a man,thats what make a man boobs.

Lets have a look at man boobs shall we ?








Attractive arent they ? lol i apologize to those who are eating while viewing this. Anyway if this is your fetish you can view it more at MANBOOBS.

Anyway I myself do own a very gorgeous pair of man boobs, definately much nicer than the one I show you.



Now let me share a short story on my man boobs, well to those that are close to me or was my classmates when in high school definately had a good view of my gorgeous man boobs, and I know some of you naughty boys like to oggle over it. HAHAHa.... I am sure most of you guys still miss those moments when is time for PE as those are what we call SHOW TIME !!!

I would say that my man boobs contributes alot to mankind, as for many young men while there are still young boys my man boobs are the closest thing they ever see in real life that come close to BREASTs. To some lucky and curious one who even go as far as molesting me to have a feel of something similar to breast I hope you all will still remember how my man boobs felt in your hand,
the SATISFACTION,
the PLEASURE ,
the WARMTH,
the URGES and
the SOFTNESS
and I forgive all of you for molesting me although it is against my will but is ok as my man boobs said so.

Those nightmare are still fresh in my memory, when is time for PE everyone will close the doors and windows and shout "Saw, saw, SAW ! saw Saw saw SAW ! " as i tried to get change, when I remove my clothes completely their will shouts with excitement, I felt terrible and afraid just like someone performing in freak show but what can I do ? someone have to be sacrifice for all of them, to satisfied their urges and curiousity and somehow I was chosen.

I am sure that my man boobs gave most of you some unforgettable and memorable experience, is like Jack having his first kiss, See Khoon eating his western food, soon ping flirting with the girls, Jim singing to the Hymm

To all the ladies out there especially those who their BFs, partnes used to be my schoolmates and close to me,
please don't be jealous when they close their eyes when feeling you breast while imagining it was my when making love to you.
please don't be offended that your partner know how to feel your breast as he uses my to practise it.
please don't be angry when he called for my name when he had his sweetest dream and
please don't be upset when he said " I have seen a much better one " as I am very sure he was just refering to my man boobs and not some other girls breast


Ladies don't worry,no matter how much your men love my man boobs the person they really love is still you,I m just some form of extra entertainment to them.

Well well i guess thats all for today, to those who felt disgusted reading don't hate me for it as I m just writing the truth, the truth might be painful but is ok cause Saw is here.

I been talking on how gorgeous my man boobs are but never show them to you that never seen it before, how can I right ? you all know Saw wont be so cruel... Here is a preview of the gorgeousness of my MAN BOOBS












credit to Lim Yen Mei for this photo

Labels:

6 Comments:

At June 4, 2009 at 10:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha...saw u gt the photo from me to upload n blog here ah..pui fuk pui fuk.
i thought u r the wan ask me to delete the photo wan

 
At June 4, 2009 at 10:54 AM , Blogger sir Simply saw {sSs} said...

lets just say i wanna share it with all the ppl out there, alil bian tai but thats Saw
anyway thanks for the picture

 
At June 4, 2009 at 8:42 PM , Blogger taihowe said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA.
THIS IS SO TRUE!
YOUR MANBOOBS ARE ALOT NICER.

 
At June 5, 2009 at 12:45 AM , Blogger sir Simply saw {sSs} said...

Thanks Tai
see ppl even ur cute lil angel had admiration over my man boobs
nobody can resist a beautiful pair of man boobs not even the hottest chicks
MAN BOOBS rules

 
At June 6, 2009 at 10:22 PM , Anonymous teri said...

interesting article.. gotta giv u credit for this one..
totally hilarious in a good way.

 
At June 7, 2009 at 5:15 PM , Blogger sir Simply saw {sSs} said...

teri : hahaha, is always good to laugh at life sometimes

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home